|Water temperature||>85° C or just under boiling water temperature.
To get the water to this temperature, take boiling water and then let it stand for 2-3 minutes. This will ensure the water it not too hot so as to destroy the leaves, yet warm enough for a flavourful cup of tea.
|Brewing time||2.5 to 3 minutes|
– Clears the skin
– Helps in weight management
– Improves hair health
Experiment with it
Simply make it iced and sweeten with honey. Perfect cool-me-down for those summer days without any of the calories. Try cold brewing to get a less caffeinated and less astringent version. To know more about cold brewing, visit our blog.
Make it iced!
- Take 1 teabag per glass of iced tea, 2 bags if you prefer it stronger. Brew it like regular hot tea.
- Water Temp: Just under boiling for Green Tea, boiling for Herbal Tea.
- Brewing Time: 2.5 to 3 minutes for Green Tea, 5 minutes for Herbal Tea.
- Add a sweetener of your choice and as per your taste.
- Pour it over some ice!